- Please review the Licensing Overview page for information on how we process applications.
- Application documents may be downloaded from the Application Forms page.
- An overview of all fees may be found on our Licensing Fees page.
- SLP, AUD, HAS: Licensed in another state and intending to practice in Nevada for less than 12 months.
- Dispensing AUD or HAS: Licensed in another state who wishes to begin practice in Nevada pending passage of the state dispensing examinations. (See Hearing Aid Dispensing Examinations for more information.)
- Military/Veteran: A military member, veteran, or military/veteran spouse who requests expedited processing pending receipt of documentation requirements required for a Standard license in the State of Nevada.
Same as Standard License.
Same as Standard License.
Dispensing AUD & HAS: None at application but required for conversion to Standard License if pending passage of state dispensing examinations.
Term & Renewal
Expires six (6) months from date of initial licensure. May be renewed for (1) additional six (6) month period. License renewal period begins 60 days prior to expiration date; late renewal allowed up to 30 days past expiration date with additional fee.
Continuing Education Required for Renewal
None required as this license may only be held for a maximum of 12 months.
- SLP, AUD, & HAS: May be converted with additional fee to a Standard License at any time.
- Dispensing AUD & HAS: May be converted with additional fee to a Standard License once Dispensing Examinations are successfully completed.
More information may be found on our Conversions & Reinstatements page.
- Original Transcript/Education Documentation: If holding an Associate’s degree or higher, please order an official transcript to be sent directly to the Board office – these may be accepted electronically. A copy of a high school diploma/equivalent may be included with your application.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence: SLP applicants, please be prepared to submit with your application.
- NBC-HIS Certification: HAS applicants, please be prepared to submit with your application.
- Verification(s) of Licensure in Another State: Board staff will attempt to complete verification online. If not available in your state, please request an official license verification to be sent directly to the Board office – these may be accepted electronically.
- Military Affiliation: If applicable, please be prepared to submit a copy of your DD214 or Military Identification with your application.