Initial License Application
APPLY HERE for all license types, except Limited Licenses (see below).
Limited License Application
APPLY HERE for a Limited License.
Please be prepared to upload the following documents in the online application links listed above, as appropriate to your situation and the license type you are applying for:
- Educational transcripts
- Photograph (copy of Driver’s License/ID card is acceptable)
- Letter of explanation and supporting documents if answering “YES” to any legal/licensing history question
- Military/Veteran/Spouse ID or DD214 if reporting military affiliation
- Certification Documentation (ASHA or NBC-HIS)
- Verification of Licensure in Another State (if applicable)
- PRAXIS Score Report (Provisional SLP only)
- Apprentice Sponsorship & Training Agreement (HAS Apprentice only)
Optional Jurisprudence Exam
NEW - Test Your Knowledge of Nevada Practice Laws & Regulations!
The Board is working to develop a Jurisprudence Exam that is proposed to be required for renewals and all new applicants beginning in 2023. To prepare, we have developed an OPTIONAL exam, and encourage all new applicants and renewing licensees to test their knowledge of our practice laws and regulations.
TAKE THE EXAM: https://www.nvspeechhearing.org/about/laws-regs/jpexam.asp