Report a Name Change

Per NAC 637B.038 a licensee shall not engage in the practice of audiology, speech-language pathology or fitting and dispensing hearing aids under any name under which the licensee does not hold a license issued by the Board. 
A name change must be reported to the Board no later than 30 days after the change
To report a legal name change and receive a revised license, please complete the following: 
  1. Log into your record through the Print Your License/Update Information page. 
  2. Make the needed change to your name and upload supporting documentation in the form of a legal court document (i.e. marriage certificate, divorce decree, court order, etc.) The Board does not accept a Driver’s License or Social Security Card.
  3. Your request will be sent to Board staff for approval. 
  4. Once approved, your name will be updated and Board staff will email you a copy of your revised license. 
You may also print a copy of your license at any time through the Print Your License/Update Information page.
Page Updated: 10/4/2022 5:41:05 PM