- Please review the Licensing Overview page for information on how we process applications.
- An overview of all fees may be found on our Licensing Fees page.
- APPLY ONLINE FOR A LIMITED LICENSE
SLP or AUD who is licensed in good standing in another state and will be demonstrating using clients or patients and is a presenter or instructor at an educational presentation, seminar, or in educational setting.
Same as Standard, above.
Term & Renewal
Expires 15 days from date of issuance. May not be renewed or converted.
- Original Transcript/Education Documentation: If holding an Associate’s degree or higher, please order an official transcript to be sent directly to the Board office – these may be accepted electronically. A copy of a high school diploma/equivalent may be submitted with your application.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence: SLP applicants, please be prepared to submit with your application.
- Verification(s) of Licensure in Another State: Board staff will attempt to complete verification online. If not available in your state, please request an official license verification to be sent directly to the Board office – these may be accepted electronically.
- Military Affiliation: If applicable, please be prepared to submit a copy of your DD214 or Military identification with your application.