- Please review the Licensing Overview page for information on how we process applications.
- Application documents may be downloaded from the Application Forms page.
- An overview of all fees may be found on our Licensing Fees page.
SLP or AUD who is licensed in good standing in another state and will be demonstrating using clients or patients and is a presenter or instructor at an educational presentation, seminar, or in educational setting.
Same as Standard, above.
Term & Renewal
Expires 15 days from date of issuance. May not be renewed or converted.
- Original Transcript/Education Documentation: If holding an Associate’s degree or higher, please order an official transcript to be sent directly to the Board office – these may be accepted electronically. A copy of a high school diploma/equivalent may be submitted with your application.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence: SLP applicants, please be prepared to submit with your application.
- Verification(s) of Licensure in Another State: Board staff will attempt to complete verification online. If not available in your state, please request an official license verification to be sent directly to the Board office – these may be accepted electronically.
- Military Affiliation: If applicable, please be prepared to submit a copy of your DD214 or Military identification with your application.