Applying for a New License
Who We License
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Audiologists *may also add Hearing Aid Dispensing Endorsement
- Hearing Aid Specialists
Once a complete application packet is received by the Board office, our goal is to issue the license within 3-5 business days.
- Nevada does not participate in an interstate licensing compact.
- Our practice law, NRS 637B does outline processes for issuing a license by endorsement for any practitioner, or for an active member of the Armed Forces, the member’s spouse, a veteran, or a veteran’s surviving spouse.
- Our process is very efficient and complete applications are typically processed within 3-5 business days, so there is little need to rely on reciprocal licensing.
All licenses expire 12 months from initial date of licensure. Annual renewal is required and it is the professional responsibility of the licensee to ensure their license is renewed in a timely manner.